Volusia Impact Fee Update

On December 4, 2018, the Volusia County Council approved an updated fee schedule for the county thoroughfare (road) impact fees. Per the approved Resolution, the fee change would take place incrementally over a two-year period. The first 75% would take effect on March 4, 2019, and the remaining 25% on March 4, 2020.
To qualify for the current rate, you must have an issued building permit on file with the county, or one of the municipalities within the county, and submit payment for the county thoroughfare impact fees by close of business on March 3, 2020.
Any permits issued after March 3, 2020, will be subject to the new fee schedule. Please note that the County does not accept prepayment of impact fees.
Ordinance here
Commercial Schedule here
Residential Schedule here

Bookmark & Share

Subscribe to Our News Updates

Looking for brief snapshots of development trends both local and national? Sign up to receive our news updates as well as stay involved in VCARD activities.

become a vcard member